As pet lovers with a dog and a cat, we know how difficult it can be to
go on vacation without your pet(s) so we invite you to bring your
pet(s) with you on vacation. We ask that you follow these simple
rules when you stay with us.
1. Pets are only allowed in our apartment, the suite, or our deluxe rooms.
2. There is a $15.00 charge per pet per night.
3. If you leave the inn for a
short period of time (2 hours or less), your pet must be with you,
outside on a run,
or in a portable kennel in the room. If you want to leave your
pet(s) for a longer period (up to 10
doggy day care can be arranged at $25/day by advance reservation only.
4. Your pet(s) must be in good health and free of any parasites, such as fleas or ticks.
5. A refundable security deposit
of $50.00 will be charged upon arrival. It will be returned at
assuming no damage. There will be a
cleaning charge assessed if your pet is allowed on the
on the bed..
6. Pets must be on a leash
when not in the room, but still inside the inn. Please donít let
your pet run
free in the inn.
7. The owner is liable for any and all damages caused by the pet(s).
8. If your pet is aggressive,
please don't bring it. Pets must pose no danger to our guests,
9. The guest agrees to have the
guest room subject to inspection by the staff upon check out for any
potential damage that may have been caused by the
10. If your pet(s) is/are wet or
dirty, please use the towels provided by the staff to clean your
11. Pets Please pick up after
your pet(s) with plastic bags. You may dispose of the waste in
the plastic container on the
porch near the side entrance.
The Willkommen Hof staff may revoke the right to have pet(s) in a guest
room if any of the above conditions are not met
Heike & Bert