27 Years of Great Hospitality
As pet lovers with a dog and a cat, we know how difficult it can be to go on vacation without your pet(s) so we invite you to bring your pet(s) with you on vacation. We ask that you follow these simple rules when you stay with us.
1. A refundable security deposit of $50.00 will be charged upon arrival. It will be returned at checkout assuming no damage. There will be a cleaning charge assessed if your pet is allowed on the furniture or on the bed.
2. There is a $10.00 charge per pet per night.
3. If you leave the inn for a short period of time (2 hours or less), your pet must be with you, outside on a run, or in a portable kennel in the room. If you want to leave your pet(s) for a longer period (up to 10 hours), doggy day care can be arranged at $25/day.
4. Your pet(s) must be in good health and free of any parasites, such as fleas or ticks.
5. Pets are only allowed in our apartment, the suite, or our deluxe rooms.
6. Pets must be on a leash when not in the room, but still inside the inn. Please donít let your pet run free in the inn.
7. The owner is liable for any and all damages caused by the pet(s).
8. If your pet is aggressive, please don't bring it. Pets must pose no danger to our guests, visitors, or staff.
9. The guest agrees to have the guest room subject to inspection by the staff upon
10. If your pet(s) is/are wet or dirty, please use the towels provided by the staff to clean your pet(s)
11.Pets Please pick up after your pet(s) with plastic bags. You may dispose of the waste in the plastic container on the porch near the side entrance.
The Willkommen Hof staff may revoke the right to have pet(s) in a guest room if any of the above conditions are not met
Heike & Bert