1875 New York State Census
Similar to 1855 census.
Page (blank space)
POPULATION. Census of the Inhabitants living in the (blank space) of (blank space) in the County of (blank space), N. Y., on the first day of June 1875.
This enumeration was made by me on the (blank space) day of June 1875.
Additional facts are to be entered in every case, on the special blank, for these classes.
- Numbered in order of visitation.
- Of what material built.
- Families numbered in order of visitation.
- Name of every person whose usual place of abode was in the Family on the 1st day of June, 1875.
- Color: White, Black, Mulatto or Ind'n.
- Relation to the head of the family.
- In what county of this state or in what other state or foreign country born.
- Now married.
- Now widowed.
- Profession, trade or occupation.
- Usual place of employment, if out of the city or town, where the family resides. If in U. S. Service, or absent as specified in Art. II & 3 of Constitution, write former home in this column.
- VOTERS- Native.
- VOTERS- Naturalized.
- Owner of land.
- Over 21, and not able to read and write.
- Deaf and dumb, blind, insane or idiotic.
Back to NY State Census
on 7 Sept. 1996