ST. MALACHY’S COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY
Coordinator: Paula Lathrop
If you would like to make a monetary donation please make check out to:
St. Malachy’s Community Food Pantry
St. Malachy’s Church
PO Box 722
Sherburne, NY 13460
You may drop a check or cash in our collection basket, in an envelope, marked for the Food Pantry
Food Donations can be made by calling the Parish Office at 674-
WELCOME TO ST. MALACHY’S
COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY
Location: 33 East State St, Sherburne
We are here to help you.
The Food Pantry provides food on
an emergency basis.
We just ask that you follow these guidelines.
1. You must have a Sherburne address. If you live someplace else, we can help you find a Food Pantry in your area.
2. Once a year, beginning July 1st, of that year, you must provide proof of residency such as, a current rent receipt or dated bill with your street address on it.
3. Only one family will be served per address. Picking up food for others will not be allowed.
4. We can provide you with food once every 30 days – exceptions can be made in the case of an emergency.
5. You should be in contact with other governmental services to help you.
We are open on Tuesdays from 3:30 PM-
For an emergency you may call for an appointment, phone numbers are on the side door.
We are happy serving you.
Open House Every Tuesday