The National Rifle Association has a long standing department dedicated solely to serve
Women's Programs. The mission is simple: Welcome, Support, Empower and Serve the
Women of the NRA.
The Pine Tree Rifle Club provides the opportunities that encourage women to participate
in the shooting and hunting sports. Our Clinic comsists of teaching Safety, Shooting
Techniques and Sportsmen ship for women. The class is designed for women only so that
the atmosphere is their area of interest.
Basic class consists of:
- Safety class
- Pistol identification, handling, aiming, breathing, squeezing
and shooting position with a pistol. (revolver or semi-auto)
- Rifle identification, handling, aiming, breathing, squeezing
and shooting position with a rifle.
- Shotgun identification, handling, aiming, breathing, squeezing
and shooting position.
- Cleaning of the firearms, storage, security and how to purchase
the firearm for your needs.
- Class evaluations and awarding of the Certificates.
Classes consist of a minimum of eight (8) hours.
There are three classes scheduled per year and are limited to sixteen (16) students.
These classes are conducted by the Pine Tree Rifle Club volunteers.