Chronology of Post Vatican II Roman Documents
Related to the Traditional Roman Rite
All the documents in these pages are in Adobe Acrobat format.
Free "Adobe Reader"
If you do not have an Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your PC
click on the link below to down load a free copy.
Select the link below that takes you to the document you want.
To down load a document right click document link on this page and select Save Target As
- July 1988 Apostolic Letter "Ecclesia Dei"
- Sept.-Oct. 1988 Erection of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
- April 1990 Roman Letter to American Bishops explaining "Ecclesia Die"
- Sept. 1990 Address by Pope John Paul II to Monks of Le Barroux
- 1993 A Roman Canon Lawyer's discourse on Ecclesia Dei
- Oct 1998 Conference given by Cardinal Ratzinger Prefect of the Congregation for the Defense of the Faith
- Oct 1998 Discourse by Pope John Paul II to the Fraternity of St. Peter