Views of Pittsburgh steep streets.
Use your browser's Back button to return to this menu.
- Canton Avenue is a 37% grade, and is in the Beechview neighborhood. It is the steepest street in Pittsburgh.
- Dornbush Street is a 32% grade, and is in the East Hills neighborhood.
- Boustead Street is a 29% grade, and is in the Beechview neighborhood.
- East Woodford Avenue is a 27% grade, and is in the Carrick neighborhood.
- Rialto Street is a 25% grade, and is in the Troy Hills neighborhood.
Back to Ballpark Photo Main Menu