Pittsburgh bridges and tunnels.
Use your browser's Back button to return to this menu.
- South Tenth Street Bridge (officially named the Philip Murray Bridge in 2007) & the Armstrong Tunnel. The 10th Street Bridge crosses the Monongahela River.
- Fort Pitt Bridge & Tunnel.
- Liberty Bridge & Tunnel. The Liberty Bridge crosses the Monongahela River. The Liberty Tunnel goes under Mount Washington.
- The Smithfield Street Bridge crosses the Monongahela River. It connects Carson Street on the South Side to Downtown.
- The Corliss Tunnel in the West End.
- The Squirrel Hill Tunnel on the Parkway East (I-376)
- The Wabash Tunnel under Mount Washington was originally a railroad tunnel.
- The Herron Avenue pedestrian tunnel under Bigelow Boulevard in the Polish Hill neighborhood.
- Mount Lebanon Transit Tunnel.
- More bridges and tunnels.
Back to Ballpark Photo Main Menu