Frontier Field, Rochester, New York.
Home of the Rochester Red Wings of the triple-A International League. Opened in 1997.
Use your browser's Back button to return to this menu from a displayed photo.
Stadium construction, winter 1995-96:
Field upgrade, photos taken October 2007. New sod was installed on November 15, 2007:
Frontier Field 2004, 2008:
Do you like to eat at the ballpark? Frontier Field has excellent stadium food and a very wide variety:
- Altobelli Deli, Big Red's BBQ: subs, wraps, pork & chicken barbecue.
- Batter Up: fries, chicken fingers, flowering onion, fish fry on Fridays.
- Bella Pasta: Francesco Rinaldi pasta station.
- Black Angus Grill: sausage, Philly cheesesteak, half-pound burgers.
- Ben & Jerry's: ice cream.
- Dip 'n Dots: ice cream.
- Home Plate: hots, burgers, plates, fries.
- Ice Cream Plus: apple fries, corn dogs, sundaes, floats, fried twinkies.
- Hebrew National: Kosher hot dogs.
- Labatts: Labatt Blue & Blue Light.
- La Fiesta: burritos, quesadillas, nachos, taco salads.
- Mama Mitzi's: pizza, breadsticks.
- Pop 'n Hots: jumbo red & white hots, burgers, Louisville Slugger.
- Pretzel Cart: soft pretzels.
- Red Osier: prime rib sandwich.
- Rohrbach: microbrewery beer, roasted peanuts.
- Simply Crepes: crepes, smoothies.
- Starbucks: coffee.
- 'Sup Dog!: pop open hots, italian sausage.
- Sweet Spot: cotton candy, fried dough, candy apples.
- Tenth Inning: adult beverages.
- Vendor location map & complete menus. (.pdf file)
Famous food near the ballpark:
Father's Day promotion, June 15, 2008:
In 2008, the Red Wings assumed operations of the Batavia Muckdogs of the Class A short season New York - Penn League. The Muckdogs played a league game vs. the Mahoning Valley Scrappers at Frontier Field on June 20, 2008:
Back to Ballpark Photo Main Menu