I am always looking to expand my portfolio and try new concepts. If you have an idea you want brought to life, please bring it to me and we can work together to create your vision.
My current wishlist consists of:
- an Old Hollywood Style glamour image,
- another Boudoir Session I can post,
- a Beach Swimwear shoot,
- a Pool Swimwear session.
Please contact at with any questions, comments or to book your photography experience.
I am looking to create a boudoir photography business. You probably noticed the Boudoir image is missing above. My first client requested I remove her photos from my web site and I obliged. There are no examples of of my boudoir work on the internet and I want to rectify that issue. Being the "starving artist" I can only offer TF* compensation. I am willing to negotiate with models by providing photo services for your ideas for your portfolio.
- 35 years photography experience
- Worked with 35mm, medium and large film formats
- Extensive experience in Black and White darkroom techniques
- Early proponent and practitioner of digital photography
- Instrumental organizing and training Trader Publishing-Rochester digital file transfer
- Wrote training manual for digital camera operation and image processing (Kodak DC-50 cameras)
- Digital editing knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Anthropics Portrait Professional
- Image City Gallery, "Magic of Light" 2015-2018
- Rochester Contemporary Arts Center "6X6" Exhibitions
- NYS Fair 2014-2015
- St John's Home (date needing confirmation)
- Community Darkroom "6X5" Exhibition, June, 1997
- Memorial Art Gallery "Rochester Fingerlakes Exhibition" (date needing confirmation)
- B.A. Technical Theater S.U.C. Geneseo 1985
- Adobe Photoshop, R.I.T. Adult Education classes.
- HTML, R.I.T. Adult Continuing Education Classes
- Various courses at Community Darkroom
- Constantly updating skills through research and experimentation
last update: 5/27/2018