1925 New York State Census
This was the last New York State census. It added a column for naturalization date and place.
Page (blank space)
County (blank space)
State of New York, June 1, 1925.
Enumeration of the Inhabitants of Block No. (blank space), Election District No. (blank space), Ward No. (blank space), City or Village (blank space)
Town (blank space), Assembly District No. (blank space)
Name of Institution (blank space)
Enumerator (blank space)
- 1a. Street.
- 1b. House number.
- 2. Name of each person whose usual place of abode on June 1, 1925, was in this family.
Enter surname first, then the given name and middle initial, if any.
Include every person living on June 1, 1925.
Omit children born since June 1, 1925.
- 3. Relationship of each person to the head of the family.
- 4. Color or race.
- 5. Sex.
- 6. Age at last birthday.
- 7. Nativity - If born in this country write United States: if of foreign birth, write the name of the country.
- 8. Citizenship- Number of years in the United States.
- 9. Citizenship- Citizen or alien.
- 10. If naturalized when and where.
- 11. Trade or profession of or kind of work done by each person enumerated.
- 12. (Occupation) Class.
- 13. For inmates of Institutions.
Infants under one year of age.
If an inmate an institution, enter the residence (borough, city or town, and county) given when admitted.
Back to NY State Census
on 7 Sept. 1996