1905 New York State Census
This census is much more useful than the 1892 census but not as useful as the 1855 census.
Page (blank space)
Enumeration of the Inhabitants living in (blank space) Election District, Block (blank space) Ward (blank space), City of (blank space), County of (blank space), State of New York, on June 1, 1905.
Name of Institution (blank space)
(blank space), Enumerator.
- 1a. Street.
- 1b. House number.
- 2. Name of each person whose usual place of abode on June 1, 1905, was in this family.
Enter surname first, then the given name and middle initial, if any.
Include every person living on June 1, 1905.
Omit children born since June 1, 1905.
- 3. Relationship of each person to the head of the
- 4. Color or race.
- 5. Sex.
- 6. Age at last birthday.
- 7. Nativity - If born in this country write United
States: if of foreign birth, write the name of
- 8. Citizenship- Number of years in the United States.
- 9. Citizenship- Citizen or alien.
- 10. Occupation, trade or profession of each person
- 11. (Occupation) Class.
- 12. For inmates of Institutions only.
If an inmate an institution, enter the residence (borough, city or town, and county) given when admitted.
Back to NY State Census
on 7 Sept. 1996