- Margaret Lowthroppe-
- Elizabeth Lathrop (Lothrop)-
- Isabella Lathrop (Lothrop)-
- Thomas< Lathrop (Lowthrop)-+
- Lawrence Lathrop (Lothrop)-
- Robert Lathrop (Lothrop)-
- John Lowthrope-
- John Lathrop (Lothrop)-
Robert< Lathrop (Lowthrop)- 2
- Born: 1510-1511, Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England
- Christened: 1513, Lowthrope, Yorkshire, England
- Marriage: Ellen< Aston- 1535, Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, East Riding, England 1
- Died: 16 Jul 1558, Elton, Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England, at age 48
Another name for Robert< was Robert Lowthorpe. 1
Ancestral File Number: 8430-QM.
Primarily I have compiled Russells and Babcocks. I have spent
thousands of hours doing this to assist other researchers.
I would like to receive new additions to other lines I have
been following. I may have errors but they are not
intentional, they have happened as a result of poor
software that doesn't merge well, typographical errors or
errors in sources. I would like to receive new data if you have any to add
to what I have I would appreciate being apprised of errors
so I can make corrections. Best wishes in your research.
I can be reached at Jacqcora@excite.com.
Robert LATHROP (S) was born about 1513 in Cherry Burton, Yorks, England. (1972) <fowsrc.htm> Un-referenced date from this genealogy. Lo-Lathrop Memoir does not give a birth date. He died in 1558 in North Burton, England. (1973) <fowsrc.htm> L0-Lathrop Memoir: He makes very specific bequests to the poor, the church and his children, including Lawrence who receives "the balance of his estate" (together with other children and his mother), "a bright bay gelding", and "two stotes." To his son Thomas he gives "all lands and appurtenances in Walkinton," "a jack" (coat of mail), "bill" (battle ax), "steel cap", and "pair of splents"--as well as equal share in the balance of his estage as was stated for Lawrence. Note that the birthdate and wife's last name, here given, is from an unreferenced United Ancestry genealogy. Lo-Lathrop considered this information unknown.
He was married to Ellen ASTON <d3.htm> Unknown in Poss Cherry Burton, England.(1974) <fowsrc.htm> (1975) <fowsrc.htm> Wife's name from unreferenced United Ancestry CD 100 genealogy. No given in Lo-Lathrop. Children were: Thomas LATHROP <d25.htm>, Lawrence LATHROP (S) <d25.htm>.
NOTE: some information in this file is not proven
Noted events in his life were:
• prob bur: 20 Oct 1558 North Burton, (Sheribeton), Yorkshire, England. Burial date too long after death date.
• Alt Birth, Abt 1513, Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England. 1
• Alt Death, 1558, North Burton, (Sheribeton), Yorkshire, England. 1
• Alt Birth, 1513.
Robert< married Ellen< Aston- [MRIN:46], daughter of Thomas< Aston- and Mrs. Thomas<-, in 1535 in Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, East Riding, England.1 (Ellen< Aston- was born in 1510-1519 in Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England, christened in 1519 in Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England and died on 8 Mar 1572 in Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England 1.)