Top Fishing Tips
- Fish slowly. Give every cast a chance and always remember that as long as
the lure is in the water its open game for the fish.
- Fish the points. Always pay special attention to points because fish , especially
bass, tend to congregate at points.
- Know the lake setup. Try to get as much information about the terrain below
the surface of the water.
- Fish drop-offs. Fish like to sit on drop-offs and on shallow ridges.
- Fish heavy cover areas. This includes vegetation, rocks, or just about anything
that will provide shade for the bass.
- Fishing is at its best in the early morning and the late evening.
- Always be as quiet as possible when fishing. Excessive noise tends to spook
- Have a second strike rod ready. This is a rod with a different lure. Use
when the initial strike is missed because the fish is more likely to take it.
- Fish where the fish are.
Back to Top of Page
HISTORY KIDS STUFF
& CLUB TOURNAMENTS
CONTACT & GUEST BOOK
& FRIENDS RECIPES ZONE 1 INFORMATION