They INDIANHEAD BASSERS bass club is the oldest active bass club in Wisconsin. It was formed in 1973 and continues its tradition today of good sportsmanship, working with young people to promote the sport of bass fishing and competitiveness. We also have family outings and environmental projects. We average about 25 to 30 members a year. We have bylaws and tournament rules to follow. In addition to the regular club events we are a member of B.A.S.S. and the Wisconsin Bass Federation Nation. The club consists of boat owners and non boat owners, you do not have to own a boat to be a member of the club. If you choose to use your boat it must be at least 50 hp or more, trolling motor and an aerated live well. There is an age requirement of 16 years old. The information that follows are the requirements to be come a member.
- You have to be a member of B.A.S.S. About $20.00 a year.
- Club dues $15.00 per year.
- You also have to be a member of the Wisconsin Bass Federation Nation and that is done only through the club $50.00 per year.
- Also through the club you have to be a member of the the Bass Federation Nation this is for insurance for liability during club events. $20.00 per year.
- Volunteer Big Bass Pot for bass over 5 lbs. caught in any regular club tournament, $2.00 per tournament to be paid before the start of the scheduled club tournaments for a total of $16.00.
Back to Top of Page
HOME HISTORY KIDS STUFF HOT STUFF PRO & CLUB TOURNAMENTS
MORE STUFF CONTACT & GUEST BOOK LINKS & FRIENDS RECIPES